4 May 2019

The new LBD...Little Blue Dress

When you hear LBD, you think of the classic Little Black Dress (or that N-Dubz song..) but I think it's time we gave the blue dress a little credit.

Whether it's denim or floral fabrics, blue seems to be making its way into the trends at the moment and for someone who doesn't wear a lot of colour, I am being very tempted. I've trawled the internet and found a few blue dresses that are out there at the moment to hopefully give you some inspo. We all know that I'll probably end up buying at least one of them so let me know which is your fave! 
It's not little but midi dresses are so on trend at the moment and so are mixed prints - this one combines both!

Slightly on the pricier side but this wrap dress from Faithfull is so beautiful and perfect for Spring/Summer

Everyone needs a denim dress in their wardrobe and the fit of this looks so flattering. It can easily be dressed up with heels or dressed down with a white tshirt underneath and a pair of trainers.


My obsession with tea dresses started last year and it hasn't gone away. The ruffle detail makes it stand out compared to other styles.

I think this might be my favourite LBD. The white floral pattern is so classic and the cowl neckline makes it fun and feminine. It's the perfect dress for a warm summer evening.

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Louise. Design by FCD.