13 April 2020

Reviewing SGX NYC hair products


Disclaimer: These items were gifted to me but I'm under no obligation to post about them, I'm just genuinely impressed with the products and wanted to share my review with you.

A few weeks ago I was kindly sent two hair products from SGX NYC to try. I recieved their "So Whipped" mousse and the "Happy Place" dry shampoo. As someone who has a very love-hate relationshiop with their hair, I was excited to use something new and I definitely wasn't disappointed..



I have naturally curly hair so anything that can tame the frizz and define my curls is very much appreciated! Firstly lets just appreciate the packaging. It's so pretty and striking. I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but I did judge this product by its bottle and let me tell you it also smells as good as it looks. The actual mousse itself gets a huge thumbs up from me. I was pleasantly surprised by how well the foam activates - a little goes a long way - and it doesn't leave your hair feeling or looking crispy like some mousse products do.


This is my favourite product of the two and probably my most-used. Coconut is my favourite scent so I knew I was on to a winner with this dry shampoo. It's so lightweight and doesn't leave any visible residue. My hair still feels clean and soft after I've used it which is a huge bonus because the worst thing about hair products is when you can tell that they're in your hair. The scent is also very long lasting, throughout the day whenever I swish my hair I get a waft of tropical goodness.


Overall I'd happily recommend both of these products and I'm so grateful that SGX NYC gifted them to me. If the two that I mentioned don't float your boat, they do the dry shampoo in other scents as well as different products such as texture sprays, finishing sprays, curl creams and styling oil. 

When the products have packaging and names that are this cute, 100% vegan AND affordable, you can't go wrong!

2 comments

  1. Ooooo I love the packaging! I need a new dry shampoo so I’ll have to check them out.

    Lexie
    http://www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Charlotte Louise. Design by FCD.